Margin Flame View Cook Stove
The Margin Flame View Cook Stove is a very practical wood burning cook stove due to it's spacious firebox, the largest in the Margin series. Features a very unique side loading glass door. Margin Flame View Stoves are always a conversation piece among family and friends!
The flame view is a high efficiency wood cook stove, offering the exclusive, "air-jet" re-burn design system. The re-burn system re-burns gases and smoke before exiting the exhaust into the atmosphere.Margin Cookstoves are all custom built to suit your needs and fit your budget. To get started, you will need to decide if you want your airtight wood burning stove to have a shelf or warming oven above the cook top. Next, you will need to decide on the color. Black is the factory standard color; white and almond are also available as options.
- 2000 SQ. FT. heating capacity.
- Large viewing glass.
- Dual draft inlet for glass wash and easy start-up.
- Accepts logs that are 11" diameter X 22" long.
- Side loading door.
- Cast iron grating system.
- Double plated steel cook top.
- Exclusive "Air-jet" re-burn design
- Large ash trays.
- Black porcelain exterior finish
- Black porcelain oven interior
- Oven draft control.
- Lid lifter, poker and ash scraper.
- Limited 1 year warranty.
- Black with nickel trim
- Almond with Nickel trim
- White with Nickel trim
- Black with Black trim
Wood Stove Installation Guidelines
Click the below link to download a copy of wood stove installation guidelines.
|DIMENSIONS||WITH RESERVOIR||WITHOUT RESERVOIR|
|HEIGHT TO COOKING SURFACE||34.5"||34.5"|
|COOKING TOP||25" x 40"||25" x 40"|
|FIRE BOX||22" L x 12" W x 18" D||22" L x 9-1/2" W x 14" D|
|BAKE OVEN||20" W x 20" D x 13" H||20" W x 20" D x 13" H|
|RESERVOIR CAPACITY||5 Gallons||0|
|HEATING CAPACITY||2,000 Sq.Ft.||2,000 Sq.Ft.|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||850 lbs||750 lbs|
|SAFETY TESTED||ULC-S627 UL-1482||ULC-S627 UL-1482|
|CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES|
|BACK WALL TO UNIT||14"||14"|
|SIDE WALL TO UNIT||14"||14"|
|FUEL DOOR TO SIDEWALL||48"||48"|
|BACK WALL TO PIPE||15"||15"|
|SIDE WALL TO PIPE||35"||35"|
|OVEN DOOR TO FRONT||48"||48"|
- Fire Box Water JacketIn place of the firebrick, a water jacket can be installed during the manufacturing process to supplement hot water needs in your home. Your stove can plumb directly into your home's hot water system. Then the hot water can be circulated to your hot water heater and stored. This will take the strain off your utility usage and save you money. The Water Jacket does not affect the size dimensions of the firebox. One or two wall jackets are available.
- 20 Gallon Rear Mount ReservoirThis is for the serious hot water user. This stainless steel tank is mounted on the back of the stove. This hot water can be plumbed into an exchanger in your hot air duct on your furnace, that air can then be circulated through your entire home to assist in even, hot air distribution.
- Reservoir FaucetA decorative faucet that will add character to your stove.
- Copper Water ReservoirA copper lined reservoir is located on the side of the Margin Gem with a water capacity of 5 gallons. A reservoir will heat hot water and store it. It can be used for any chore that demands hot water like dishes, laundry, cleaning or even used to add humidity to your home. It also adds extra cook top space, which is a must for the serious cook.
- Electric Fan and ControlThe electric fan is a option for people who want a touch of history and modernization in the their home. The electric fan is mounted on the back of the stove and pushes hot air through the vents on the side and front of the stove.
- Cast Iron TopThe cook top absorbs the most intense heat. Cast iron tops add longevity to the life of the stove as they absorb heat better than steel.
- Nickel LegsAn excellent option to dress up your stove and give it a rich look.
- Maple Leaf trivetsIn the past, trivets were used for warming butter. They are made from cast iron and plated with nickel. They are located on the back splash of the stove and make nice ornamental pieces that add character to the stove.
- Right Hand Fire DoorWe can even accommodate the door swing to fit your needs. Left hand swing is standard.
- 14 inch bake ovenCan reduce the length of the stove 6 inches. With a standard oven of 20 inches, we can reduce the width to 14 inches for heating areas that are limited on space.
- Thermostat ControlThis mechanical control is a spring coil that expands when warm and contracts when cool. When the room temperature drops, the coil spring shrinks and opens the door at the back of the stove to allow oxygen to the flame, which creates more heat. The opposite works when the room temperature is too high. The coil spring expands and, in turn closes the door to restrict oxygen to the flame, which cools the stove.
- Floor ProtectionUnit must be placed on non-combustibles like 3/8 mill board extending 18 inches past the front of the stove and 8 inches past the sides and rear. All unit installations must comply with W.E.T.T. Regulations.