The Margin Gem Pac Wood Cook Stove
Due to increase stove demands, Lead times could be 4-6 months from time of stove order to shipping.
The Margin Gem Pac Wood Cook Stove is the economy wood burning stove of the Margin Series. However, in terms of quality and performance, it stands shoulder to shoulder with every wood cook stove in the Margin lineup.
This practical workhorse will withstand the test of time. Margin Gem-Pac Stoves also comes with the exclusive "air-jet" re-burn design system that re-burns gases and smoke before exiting the exhaust into the atmosphere.
The best feature of Margin's airtight wood burning stoves is that they are all custom built to suit your needs and fit your budget.
To get started, you will need to decide if you want your high efficiency wood cook stove to have a shelf or warming oven above the cook top. Next, you will need to decide on the color. Black is the factory standard color; white and almond are also available as options.
- 1500 SQ. FT. heating capacity.
- Top loading door.
- Bell draft control firebox.
- Accepts logs that are 17".
- Cast iron grating system.
- Exclusive "Air-jet" re-burn design.
- Large ash trays.
- Black porcelain exterior finish.
- Black porcelain oven interior.
- Oven draft control.
- Lid lifter, poker and ash scraper.
- Limited 1 year warranty.
- Black with nickel trim
- Almond with Nickel trim
- White with Nickel trim
- Black with Black trim.
Wood Stove Installation Guidelines
Click the below link to download a copy of wood stove installation guidelines.
|DIMENSIONS||WITH RESERVOIR||WITHOUT RESERVOIR|
|HEIGHT TO COOKING SURFACE||33"||33"|
|COOKING TOP||24" x 45"||24" x 35"|
|FIRE BOX||17" L x 9-1/2" W x 14" D||17" L x 9-1/2" W x 14" D|
|BAKE OVEN||20" W x 20" D x 13" H||20" W x 20" D x 13" H|
|RESERVOIR CAPACITY||0||5 Gallons|
|HEATING CAPACITY||1,750 Sq.Ft.||1,750 Sq.Ft.|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||650 lbs||550 lbs|
|SAFETY TESTED||ULC-S627 UL-1482||ULC-S627 UL-1482|
|CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES|
|BACK WALL TO UNIT||6"||6"|
|FIREBOX SIDE WALL TO UNIT||26"||26"|
|BACK WALL TO PIPE||5"||5"|
|OTHER SIDE TO UNIT||6"||6"|
|FIREBOX SIDE WALL TO PIPE||39.5"||39.5"|
|OTHER SIDE WALL TO PIPE||30.5"||30.5"|
- Fire Box Water JacketIn place of the firebrick, a water jacket can be installed during the manufacturing process to supplement hot water needs in your home. Your stove can plumb directly into your home's hot water system, and then water can be circulated to your hot water heater and stored; this will take the strain off your utility usage and save you money. The Water Jacket does not affect the size dimensions of the firebox. One or two wall jackets are available.
- Copper Water ReservoirA copper lined reservoir is located on the side of the Margin Gem with a water capacity of 5 gallons. A reservoir will heat hot water and store it. It can be used for any chore that demands hot water like dishes, laundry, cleaning or even used to add humidity to your home. It also adds extra cook top space, which is a must for the serious cook.
- 20 Gallon Rear Mount ReservoirThis is for the serious hot water user. This stainless steel tank is mounted on the back of the stove. This hot water can be plumbed into an exchanger in your hot air duct on your furnace, that air can then be circulated through your entire home to assist in even, hot air distribution.
- Reservoir FaucetA decorative faucet that will add character to your stove.
- Thermostat ControlThis mechanical control is a spring coil that expands when warm and contracts when cool. When the room temperature drops, the coil spring shrinks and opens the door at the back of the stove to allow oxygen to the flame, which creates more heat. The opposite works when the room temperature is too high. The coil spring expands and, in turn closes the door to restrict oxygen to the flame, which cools the stove.
- Nickel LegsAn excellent option to dress up your stove and give it a rich look.
- Maple Leaf TrivetsIn the past, trivets were used for warming butter. They are made from cast iron and plated with nickel. They are located on the back splash of the stove and make nice ornamental pieces that add character to the stove.
- Coal OptionsPlease call for information.
- Floor ProtectionUnit must be placed on non-combustibles like 3/8 mill board extending 18 inches past the front of the stove and 8 inches past the sides and rear. All unit installations must comply with W.E.T.T. Regulations.
- Electric Fan with ControlsThe electric fan is a option for people who want a touch of history and modernization in their home. The electric fan is mounted on the back of the stove and pushes air through the vents on the side and front of the stove.
- Cast Iron TopThe cook top absorbs the most intense heat. Cast iron tops add longevity to the life of the stove as they absorb heat better than steel.