The Pioneer Princess Wood Cook Stove
If you have used a Pioneer Maid wood cook stove and like the way it cooks, bakes and heats, but don't like the fact that it is only a top load stove, then you will love the Pioneer Princess Wood Cook Stove from Suppertime Stoves.
The Pioneer Princess cookstove is hand crafted by the Amish. The high back and shelf provide convenient storage for the items you want handy when wood fire cooking and baking. From the elegant design to the various abilities and features, this is one of the better wood cook stoves you can find in Ontario or Canada.
The Pioneer Princess airtight wood burning stove is the front load version of the Pioneer Maid but with some added improvements! See the description and features below.
The Pioneer Princess stove is finished in porcelain black enamel, which is easy to clean, and will keep its shine for many years to come. The cooking area of the high efficiency wood cook stove is made of smooth, polished steel, and it has two eleven-inch removable lids.Front Loading Door
The Pioneer Princess wood burning cookstove comes standard with a front loading door for easier access.Stove Construction
The Pioneer Princess is constructed of twelve-gauge welded steel with all internal parts made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion. All seams are welded and not screwed, making for air tight wood stoves.Ash Removal
Ash removal is made easy with shaker grates that drop the ashes below the firebox into an ash pan that can be accessed behind an air-tight door.Pioneer Princess Wood Cook Stove Standard Features
Lid lifter, ash pan, stay-cool wooden knobs, black porcelain finish, spring-loaded oven door, oven thermometer and an internal flue damper.
Air-tight for controlled burn
Front Loading Door
Weld steel construction
Stainless steel used internally to prevent corrosion
Shaker Grates for easy ash-removal
Smooth top made of polished steel
Porcelain enamel finish
- UL/ULC Approved
Wood Stove Installation Guidelines
Click the below link to download a copy of wood stove installation guidelines.
|DIMENSIONS||WITH RESERVOIR||WITHOUT RESERVOIR|
|LOADING DOOR SIZE||11" x 11"||11" x 11"|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||650 lbs||600 lbs|
|FLUE LOCATION||Rear, Size 7"||7"|
|SIDE RESERVOIR||7 Gallons||-|
|APPROX. HEATING AREA||2,000 Sq.Ft.||-|
|CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES|
- Shelf with BacksplashThe Pioneer Princess comes with optional highback porcelain shelf with backsplash. It's a handy option to keep dishes warm and and to add some décor.
- Warming ClosetThe Pioneer Princess comes with optional high-back porcelain warming oven with backsplash and nickel decorative posts. The two doors on the closet are also sliding which makes a handy feature for preheating dishes, defrosting frozen meat and warming mittens.
- Hot Water CoilHot water coil is installed into the firebox to pre- heat your domestic hot water in your home.
- Side ReservoirIs a 7 gallon stainless tank that preheats hot water for dishes and can humidify your home.
- Extra set of FirebrickMost of our customers order a extra set with the new stove as this does not increase the shipping costs at this time. When you order them separate, the freight can become expensive because the bricks are very heavy.
Rear stainless reservoir
Hot water coil- stainless
Super Hot water coil- stainless
White or Almond porcelain enamel
Extra set of firebrick