The Baker's Choice Wood Cook Stove
The Bakers Choice Wood Cook Stove is the most economical, high efficiency, airtight wood burning stove in the Suppertime Stoves lineup, without sacrificing the options that you need most all at an affordable price.
Baker's Choice Amish wood cook stoves is painted with a high heat flat black paint that will protect the unit from corrosion. The cooking area of the air tight wood stove is made of smooth, polished steel and has two eleven-inch removable lids for loading wood.
This stove is small enough to fit in a small cottage, hunt camp, or kitchen, yet can heat up to 2000-sq. ft. home. When the oven is not in use, the oven door can be left open, which will cause the oven to act like a heat-exchanger to heat to a cozy-warm temperature even on the coldest nights.
Front Loading Door
The Baker's Choice front loading door is much larger than those of traditional wood cook stoves (see specifications) in Ontario and Canada.
The Baker's Choice Amish wood burning stove is made of twelve-gauge welded steel for a lifetime of trouble-free performance. In areas of the stove where corrosion would give potential problem, 304 stainless steel is used for increased longevity of the stove. Check out Baker's Choice wood cook stove reviews for extra assurance on the quality of these products!
Ash removal is made easy with two shaker grates that drop the ashes below the firebox into an ash pan, that can be accessed behind the air-tight door.
Baker's Choice Wood Burning Stove Standard Features
Lid lifter, ash pan, porcelain knobs, oven thermometer, poker, grate shaker, and an external flue damper.
Air-tight for controlled burn
Firebox lined with custom refractory brick
Construction is welded steel. Stainless is used internally to prevent corrosion
Front Loading Door
Smooth top polished steel
Painted with high heat black paint
Keeps fire all night
This is an economy model, offered at an affordable price
- UL / ULC Approved
Wood Stove Installation Guidelines
Click the below link to download a copy of wood stove installation guidelines.
|DIMENSIONS||WITH SIDE RESERVOIR||WITHOUT RESERVOIR|
|LOADING DOOR SIZE||11" x 11"||11" x 11"|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||380 lbs||380 lbs|
|FLUE LOCATION||Rear, 7"||Rear, 7"|
|REAR RESERVOIR||7 U.S. Gallons||-|
|APPROX. HEATING AREA||2,000 Sq.Ft.||2,000 Sq.Ft.|
|CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES|
|REAR (from the chimney flue)||28"||28"|
- Shelf with BacksplashThe Bakers Choice comes with optional highback porcelain shelf with backsplash. It's a handy option to keep dishes warm and and to add some décor.
- Warming ClosetThe Bakers Choice comes with optional high-back porcelain warming oven with backsplash. It is a handy feature for preheating dishes, defrosting frozen meat and warming mittens.
- Hot Water CoilHot water coil is installed into the firebox to pre-heat your domestic hot water in your home.
- Side ReservoirA 7 gallon stainless tank that preheats hot water for dishes and can humidify your home.
- Rear ReservoirA 7 U.S. gallon stainless steel tank that is mounted on the rear of the backsplash on the stove. The chimney goes through the water reservoir to heat the water in the reservoir. This is for the serious off-grid home that needs a lot of hot water.
- Extra set of FirebrickMost of our customers order a extra set with the new stove as this does not increase the shipping costs at this time. When you order them separate, the freight can become expensive because the bricks are very heavy.Shelf with backsplash
Warming closet with backsplash
Side Hot Water Reservoir
Rear Hot Water Reservoir
Single Hot Water Coil
Super hot water coil
Extra set of firebrick