The Kitchen Queen Hearth Master Cook Stove
Due to increase stove demands, Lead times could be 4-6 months from time of stove order to shipping.
An exciting NEW product by an old and proven company
OFF-GRID HEATING, BAKING, COOKING, AND WATER HEATING!!
If you're looking for a wood burning cookstove that:
- Rapidly heats up & rapidly cools down
- Is designed for a smaller living space
- Is easy to operate
- Is efficient and clean burning
- Is lightweight while extremely durable
- Has that classic "Grandma's Kitchen" look
- Is priced affordably
Then the Hearth Master was developed with you in mind.
The Hearth Master comes standard as a flat top but it can be upgraded with a warming shelf or even a warming oven. Choosing to add the optional water reservoir provides you with the only water heater available that has 0 ongoing, operating costs, which means you get all the hot water you want, absolutely free.
The Hearth Master Wood Cook Stove comes with the following features:
- Firebox is lined with refractory brick lining
- Convenient and easy to use air control
- Takes standard firebrick that is inexpensive and easy to replace and install
- Uses a Standard 6 Inch Flue
- The Cooking surface is thick 1/4 inch steel
- The oven is Stainless steel 16 Gauge
- Adjustable hinge's on doors
- Standard front loading door as well as an 10" inch lid on top to put fuel in.
- The outer shell is thick 12 gauge steel
- The stove is painted black with high heat paint. For ease of maintenance.
- The oven door swings out, not down.
- Warmer oven & water tank options available.
- UL listed
|OVERALL SIZE||28" L x 40" W x 32" H|
|COOKING SURFACE||23" W" x 20" D|
|BACK||38" W x 21" H|
|OVEN||16.5" W x 12" H x 18.5" D|
|OVEN CAPACITY||6 LOAVES|
|FIRE BOX||16" W x 16" H x 19" D|
|FIREBOX DOOR||12" W x 11" H|
|APPROX. BURN TIME||16 HOURS|
|APPROX. HEATING AREA||1,500 Sq.Ft.|
|RESERVOIR CAPACITY||17 GALLONS|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||450 Lbs.|
|ADJUSTABLE DOOR HINGES||YES|
|SIDE HEAT SHIELDING||YES|
|FULLY BRICK-LINED BURN CHAMBER||YES|
|VERTICAL FLUE OUTLET||YES|
|SEE THROUGH OVEN DOOR||YES|
|UL - ULC LISTED||YES|